ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY & FAIRTRADE
This course is eligible for the Erasmus+ funding programme
This training course offers participants a panoramic and innovative view of sustainable environmental protection and Fairtrade and how to ensure their work practices more sustainable and environmentally friendly.
The course is conducted by a highly qualified and experienced trainer, who will help them gain more insights of each topic, along with some workshops in Fairtrade, study visits in companies and a natural reserve area.
- To increase awareness and sharpen professional knowledge of key Environmental Sustainability concepts & Fairtrade;
- To engage participants to take an active role in sustainable environmental management and identify environmental effects;
- Increase the understanding of Fairtrade functions and its principles in business practices;
- To develop recommendations supporting continuous program enhancement, specifically in respect to quality community partnerships.
Methodology – Our programs are highly interactive, starting with the theoretical approach to the main concepts of the training course, we proceed an open learning environment with a case study approach that we have found to be an effective method of fostering discussion and transferring knowledge.
During the training course, the participants have a chance to perform some study visits & exchange good practices with local professionals in order to deeper technical understanding of the topics.
Training Outcomes – By the end of the training course, the participants will:
- Understand sustainable environmental management in accordance with specific policies, principles and legal responsibilities;
- Understand how to deal with waste management procedures, and how to respond to Environmental Sustainability for the Sustainable Development Goals in the 2030 Agenda of EU;
- Understand the environmental issues and how we face them accordingly;
- Acquire a comprehensive knowledge of Fairtrade and how to run it in well-being business practices;
- Acquire a thorough insight to new techniques and methods within sustainable environmental protection and Fairtrade and help them to more familiarize with Italian practices;
- Increase their career path with promising opportunities and support them in transferring and exchanging their new knowledge and experience back home;
- Earn a Certificate that is a valuable supplement to their career life upon completion of the course.